Tampa here

Jodi C.
on 2/5/08 1:16 am - Lutz, FL
Hi Everyone :) I usually hang in the RNY boards but after doing a little exploring saw there was a FL board so this is my first post here.  I just wanted to wish the pre-op's good luck and the post op's a big loser push.  I will be on the loser's bench after 4/9/08 so please make some room for me!  If anyone has had or will have surgery at Tampa General Hospital feel free to contact me.  Of course anyone else can feel free to contact me too :)  I am just looking for a few angels in my area that might need support or want to give me some.  The more support we have the more successful we will all be! My highest was 280/ My current is 267.5/ Hope to be 240 day of surgery/ And my goal is 140! Jodi

HW: 280, SW: 265, CW: 148 Goal: 140                                my RNY 

carlak
on 2/5/08 11:32 am - Bradenton, FL
Hi Jodi Welcome to the board. I usually hang out on the over 50's Forum. Im Carla and I had surgery 6 years ago. Carla 
image hosting site

suesue53
on 2/5/08 11:45 am - Central Florida, FL
Jodi, I live in Valrico and had VSG surgery in October. I started at 268.5 and am down to 219 right now. It feels so great to be down 3 pants sizes. I have felt good since the surgery and have found the food adjustments surprisingly easy. I hope your surgery goes as well. It is an exciting journey. One recommendation before surgery is exercise. Maybe you already walk but that will really help with your recovery from the surgery. Susan

jenzstory
on 2/6/08 9:27 am - Brandon, FL
Jodi, I had my surgery with Dr.Gallaghger 4/06. He is WONDERFUL!!! I actually just had my last surgery.... breast augmentation on mon. If you have any questions, just msg me on here or you can email me at [email protected]. Good luck~ Jen
HeatherBlood
on 2/7/08 3:16 am - Anchorage, AK

Hey Jodi,

I am also in Tampa.  I had RNY in June of 2002 and feel great.  Looking forward to your story as you get closer and closer to the loser's bench.  And don't worry, as we lose weight more and more room becomes available on our bench!

Hugs!

HeatherB
327/320/172/209/185
Highest/Before surgery/lowest/Current/New Goal!
10 years out in June!

Valerie G.
on 2/11/08 3:26 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
Hi Jodi, I'm a former Tampon just trolling around to see if there's anyone I know.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

jcauley
on 2/17/08 8:12 pm - tarpon springs, FL

Hi  I’m Jean I live in Tarpon my RNY was almost 2 years ago in May, with a LBL last October and my Brest argumentation and arm lift  consultation today… I was 283 the day of surgery and now I am between 118 and 120… today 119… I went from a size 26 to a 2/4…. And can tell you it’s the best thing you will ever do for yourself…

Jean Cauley
Tarpon Springs Fl
RNY 5/15/06
Dr. John Paul Gonzalvo

Ronni N.
on 2/18/08 6:49 pm - Orlando, FL

Hey There I am Ronni and I am in Orlando.  I had my RNY on 9/17/07 and I could not be happier in my life today.  I was before surgery 338lbs and today I weighted myself and I am 215.8lbs.  It feels great to be on the lighter side of the channel.  And you will be thre real soon.  There is always room you to join us on the bench.

floridasweet_pea
on 2/26/08 10:51 am - pinellas park, FL
Hi Jodi, I'm right across the bridge in Pinellas Park.  You're going to be so happy on the loser's bench. Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views